[BKARTS] Scroll of Sappho's Leap

Amy wrote:
> I have a question about the Sappho scroll:
> how did you prepare the text? how did you make the scroll of text?

It was easy. I took two copies of the book so I had fronts and backs
separately of each page, sliced off the spine, and tipped all the pages
together. I wrapped a cardboard tube in Permalife (barrier paper with a
calcium carbonate buffer) and rolled the scroll on the tube. I then printed
the excerpt from Sappho from an ancient Greek scroll onto papyrus by inkjet
and tipped that to the front of the scroll.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung