Re: [BKARTS] Hw to hinge photographs together?

I use a self adhesive archival linen tape to hinge window mats to
backing mats. You can still get gummed linen tape, but after a few
years, the adhesive dries out and there goes your hinge. Not a problem
if the image is under glass in a frame, but not good if you want a hinge
that continues to function. So I would recommend the self-adhesive type
linen tape. I buy it at Pearl Art Supply here in Atlanta.

Hope this helps--

Jan

Barbara Fay Wiese wrote:

I am making a book that includes a page consisting of 5 hinged-together
photographs.  There is a central photo and I want two photos to unfold
above it, one to fold out from the right side, and one to unfold down
below the central picture.
=20
There used to be a gummed woven product that musicians used to hinge
sheet music together, but I haven't had that for over a decade!  What is
a current product or method I can use to get a thin, flexible connection
for these photos? =20
=20
Thank you for any suggestions.
Barbara Fay
=20

This Email is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL.  It may contain PHI (Privacy Health
Information). It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee.  It
is to be used only for the purpose stated (which may include providing
specific healthcare services to this patient).  Any other use is a
violation of Federal Law (HIPAA) and will be reported as such.  If you
have received this email by mistake, please immediately notify us by
email or telephone (617-734-5600) and destroy any email received.  Thank
you.

=20

                                  =20
                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung