Re: [BKARTS] Gane book coverings

Jet,

Gane Brothers imitation leather IS Sturdite. Some of
the colors or paterns may be to their specifications,
but they are never-the-less Sturdite. So, your belief
that the Sturdite you buy from Talas behaves
differently is a mistaken one. I am a distributor for
ICG/Holliston who makes Sturdite. I sometimes buy Gane
over-runs when I am in need of matching a material
previously purchased from Gane. ICG/Holliston is the
only manufacturer of cover materials in North America.
So, unless Gane is importing their imitation leather
(and they aren't) they're buying from ICG/Holliston. I
may be wrong, but, Talas probably gets their imitation
leather from Gane Brothers. I assure you; it's all the
same stuff.

Regards,
Ed