[BKARTS] where can i find a drying rack?

Hello Everyone!
Does anyone here know where I can find drying racks
(the kind that are hinged and flip down) for drying
prints?  Do you know anyone that might be getting rid
of theirs or selling one?

This would be for a socially conscious print
co-operative based out of Los Angeles.  I would be
willing to pick up anywhere in California.

Thanks,
Candice Kim

=====

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung