[BKARTS] Standing Press Query

I am trying to find some information about a new listing we have in the
Museum at Briar Press. Although it is not a letterpress, we do include some
pieces of equipment that are both beautiful and letterpress related.  The
listing is at http://tinyurl.com/6jafz .

I am not on the Book_Arts-L list, so please copy responses to bpress@xxxxxxx

Many thanks.

Elizabeth Nevin