Re: [BKARTS] hingeing together

I was taught never to use anything that is considerably stronger than
the original in repair or hinging.  Tyvek is stronger than most paper,
so, I would suggest a Japanese tissue.

All of these decisions depend upon what is being attached to what,
so, some discretion needs to be used in individual cases.

I agree that most of the adhesives on the pre-glued products will
deteriorate over time.

Jane Brown
Charleston, SC
brownjm@xxxxxxxx