[BKARTS] 2004 Book Arts Jam in CA

Hello all,

Sorry if this is a repeat posting, but I don't recall seeing any mention of
the 2004 Book Arts Jam. I'm passing this along for anyone in the vicinity of
Los Altos, CA (just south of San Francisco).

"The 2004 Book Arts Jam is scheduled for October 2, 2004 at Foothill College
in Los Altos Hills, California. The show is free to the public and is open
from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. More than 50 artist exhibitors are expected
to attend. The 2002 and 2003 Book Arts Jams each attracted more than 600
visitors."

Photos of last year's Jam are available at http://www.bookartsjam.org/

The Book Arts Jam is sponsored by Bay Area Book Artists
http://www.bayareabookartists.org/

Best,
Linda Stinchfield

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung