[BKARTS] China

Dear Professor, Verheyen,

I noted the e-mail from Patrice Baldwin of the 28th of September. I am a
collector of Artist Books and will be in Beijing and  Xiamen from the 22 to
26 of October 2004 lecturing  on Pediatric Otolaryngology. I would very much
like top make contact with Chinese  Artists  Book Artists - can either you
or Mr. Baldwin help in this matter,

Sincerley yours,

Robert J. Ruben, MD, FAAP, FACS
Distinguished University Professor