[BKARTS] 50% Off Books about Books List

We have a 50% Off Sale List at our web site.  It contains 362
titles of which over 60 are new to this sale offering.

Books about Books; History of Printing; Bibliography; Fine Press;
Typography; Calligraphy; Bookbinding; Books about Children's Books;
Books about Illuminated Manuscripts...

The list is at our web site posted as our SALE LIST.  Deduct
50% from what the price you see for the net sale price.

http://www.colophonbooks.com

Colophon Book Shop, ABAA, ILAB
--------------------------------
P. O. Box 1052