Re: [BKARTS] Paper source or distributor?

Hello Richard,

Very recently, I had an edition of my artist's book printed on an
offset paper that may meet your expectations of smoothness, opacity,
and a touch of cream tint.  I would be happy to mail you a  sample so
that you can touch it and then decide, if it is what you had in mind.
That paper is "Cougar Text Natural 70lb".
This paper was provided by the printer who printed my book, Henry
Printing of Carbondale. It was not a special oder paper, but a part of
their usual stock.

Let me know if you are interested in this lead, and if you want me to
mail you a sample.
Sincerely,
elka kazmierczak

PS: You can see what I did with that paper on my web site. The book
printed (one-sided) on that paper is shown under a link to NEW BOOK.
Its title - "I Wish She Was Dead".
Elka Designs
http://www.elkadesigns.com
elka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx