Re: [BKARTS] Paper source or distributor?

Hi Richard,

Check out French Paper, Mohawk Paper or Monadnock paper on line. They can send you samples and let you know their distributors' locations. Cougar Text is not a high quality paper.

Mohawk Superfine, Monadnock Astrolite, Dulcet - these might be a good place to start. They also make paper for laser printer.

Hahnemühle is GREAT for inkjet.

I'm looking for various resources of offset book paper #50-60 or =
digital/bond paper #20-24 in various standard sheet sizes. (Digital at =
8.5x11 preferred.)

My search is for a very specific cream high opacity paper with a smooth =
finish. (I'll know it when I see it...)

Any resources, especially in the Chicago/Milwaukee area would be =
welcome.

Brad Freeman

Conference Coordinator
Pyramid Atlantic