[BKARTS] Monadnock Astrolite

Brad-
Monadnock Astrolite is a premium brilliant white uncoated paper with a good
feel which takes color beautifully and crisply.
On 120 lb cover I printed a 14.5" x 24"   posters and used the remaining 4"
border to create an edition, Dance Etiquette, 4" x 24".   I was pleased with
the result. The colors were bright and true,
the text sharp, with an excellent feel.

...and the Monadnock Paper Paper Mill couldn't have been nicer to work with.

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E
A L I C E * S I M P S O N
http://www.craftsreport.com/february03/profile.html