[BKARTS] Pudding, and Portland Open Studios

The September Pudding is now available and I've posted images to my web
site at:

http://fingerstothebone.com/printedmatter/printedmatter.html

just click on the Pudding thumbnail.  I don't believe I ever announced
the May or July issue, so of course you can start your subscription
from May, July, or September; although the May issue is almost sold
out.

Also, for those in the Portland, Oregon area -- Portland Open Studios
is the weekend of Oct 9th and 10th (for west side artists), and my
studio will be open from 10am-5pm.  I will be demonstrating making a
cmyk print on the gocco all through the weekend.  Email me if you want
a postcard, or directions to my house.  Hope to see some of you then!

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com Updated 6.2004 Paintings, Drawings, Prints, Artist's Books http://www.portlandopenstudios.com and http://www.swpdxart.com Portland Open Studios, Oct 9, 10, 10am-5pm