[BKARTS] Call for instructors

The Center for Book Arts is looking for instructors to teach Bookbinding I in the evenings for Winter 2005.

Bookbinding I is an introductory ten week-course that familiarizes students with the basic materials and techniques of bookbinding. Students should come away from the class with several finished books. The Center needs new instructors for this class who have solid teaching experience and are willing to teach in the evening.

Please submit the following for consideration:

  a.. Your resume, including your education / training and previous teaching experience
  b.. Slides or samples of your work. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for safe return
  c.. List of three professional references - particularly people familiar with CBA and/or your teaching
  d.. Your availability (dates / nights / weekends available)
The deadline for Winter/ Spring 2004 teaching applications is October 18th, 2004.

Please mail your application to:

 Education Committee

The Center for Book Arts

28 West 27th Street, Third Floor

NY, NY 10001

Please contact me by phone or email with questions about this process.
Sarah Nicholls

Program Coordinator

The Center for Book Arts
28 West 27th Street