[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for October

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

The October page of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days is now posted to the
Convivio Bookworks website. A few days late, I know, but this is Hurricane
Country, and everything is running late these days. Happily, though, the
plywood and hurricane panels are off the windows. Of course, they're now
piled up in front of the Vandercook, making the thought of printing a real
challenge. We're still a little too wary, though, to lug them back up to
the attic.

Find the October page by following this link to our homepage:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, click on "About Us," then find "Book of Days: October" in the
usual Book of Days place. If you do visit, you'll notice that Seth and I
are way over hurricanes and are more in the autumnal celebration mindset.
In fact, a cool Canadian wind and a rousing barn dance would be just the
ticket to get us out of our storm-weariness.

John, for
Convivio Bookworks
Letterpress Limited Editions from Lake Worth, Florida
http://www.conviviobookworks.com