[BKARTS] Looking for Rezan Peya Gökçen

This is a message for Rezan Peya Gokcen- I tried to email you at
University of Guelph and it no longer works, though your site on
Turkish Book arts is still up and running.  I hope you are still on
this list, as I would very much like to write you  again.  Please note
I also have a new adress and email since we last corresponded.

regards,

Jake Benson

Benson's Hand Bindery
Fine Custom Bookbinding, Conservation, & Hand Marbled Papers

1027 Brookwood Circle
West Columbia, SC  29169
(803) 926-5544
handbindery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx