[BKARTS] Books on exhibit

If you're in Portland, Oregon this month, the Window Project at PDX
Contemporary Art features 17 bindings that represent the first I've bound in
my new studio space. PDX is in the Pearl District, on the corner of NW 12th
and Hoyt and the Window Project is one door down and lit for 24 hour
sidewalk viewing. The exhibit runs from Oct. 2 through November 6.

If you can't make it to Portland, or if you see the work and are curious as
to how the books were constructed, I've posted some images and information
to my website at:

http://www.missioncreekpress.com/windowproject.htm

If you're on a 56k modem like me, the images may take a short moment to
load.

thanks -
Roberta