[BKARTS] Roberta Lavadour's exhibit

I enjoyed looking at Roberta's web pages very much, especially the binding
process.

http://www.missioncreekpress.com/windowproject.htm

I often look at the leather jackets and skirts in our local Salvation  Army
and St Vincent de Paul's Shops (known to evryone in Sydney as the Salvos
and Vinnies respectively) and feel that I could do good stuff with them.

Being retired, of course I hardly have time to do anything.

What is a macro miniature.  Reminds me of the person who was the world's
tallest dwarf and smallest giant.

Regards

Adrienn Allen