[BKARTS] macro-miniature...

Not sure where I came across this term, but it's a book under 4 inches
(instead of the standard 3). The micro is just under one inch.

I've learned a lot in experimenting with gleaned leather - not all coats,
wallets, etc. are suitable as the leather can have a very mushy texture.
Some of these were just great finds - already good leather - but a few I had
to split back apart carefully to get rid of the mush layer. (I think that's
the technical term....). Glove leather can be so thin that it shows every
flaw in the boards/binding underneath, so it forces you to work cleanly.

all the best,
Roberta