[BKARTS] Get seen in Beijing!

Hello Fellow Book Artists,
I have been asked to give a keynote address at an international book design
conference in Beijing in December. The title of my talk is "Do you call that
a BOOK?" I will try to show the attendees what is happening in the book arts
field, in the world and principally in the U.S. I am particularly interested
in showing non-traditional books, artists' books and book objects. If you
would like some international exposure for your work, and have some good
slides which would show the expanding/expanded field of the book arts, I
would love to be your trumpeter. I would be happy to take up to 6 slides to
include in my program. I can have them duped and return the originals if you
so choose. Please mark the slides with your name, title and dimensions and
which way is up if it is not obvious.

Please send them to me at:
Bill Drendel
1020 S. Wabash Ave #3G
Chicago, IL 60605
If you have questions I can be reached at:
venezia747@xxxxxxx or by telephone at:
312-344-6633 day
312-360-9440 eve

Thanks,