Re: [BKARTS] Printing on Kleenex

Kara,

I have put some fairly thin Japanese papers through a photocopier/laser
printer.  I'm not sure if this would work for ink jet where there is wet
ink, which might turn the tissue into a gummy mess.

What I have done in the past is cut a piece of the thin paper a little
longer than I need (eg. 8.5" x 11.25") and then a piece of plain photocopy
paper to size (eg. 8.5" x 11" exactly).  Wrap the extra 1/4" around the top
edge of the photocopier paper and tape down.  The this wrapped edge is fed
into the printer.  Except some waste when the thin paper wrinkles while
going through the rollers, but usually the two papers pass through the
printer as one and the end result looks good.

Good luck with kleenex and the ink jet!

Eric