[BKARTS] J. Hewit & Sons - Skin Deep Volume 18

***Please excuse cross-posting***

Hewit Newsletter - 'Skin Deep' No.18 October 2004

To our Customers and Friends.

We are pleased to announce the publication of Skin Deep, vol.18, Autumn 2004
at: http://www.hewit.com/skindeep.htm

Replacing the Leather on Desks - James Lane offers a step-by-step guide of
the method used to replace leather on desks, writing slopes, etc.  To go
directly to this article click here  http://www.hewit.com/sd18-leat.htm

L-4-Leather - One Viewpoint by Rodney Fry, a report on an excellent weekend.
To go directly to this article click here
http://www.hewit.com/sd18-cire.htm

One Hour Less - A tale of 18th Century London. To go directly to this article click here http://www.hewit.com/sd18-hour.htm

And last, but not least, there are the usual regular features:
'Letters & Feedback'  -  http://www.hewit.com/sd18-lett.htm
'Product & Company News' - http://www.hewit.com/sd18-comp.htm
'Study Opportunities' - http://www.hewit.com/sd18-stdy.htm
'Dates for your Diary' - http://www.hewit.com/sd18-date.htm

A full .pdf file of this edition (and back issues) of Skin Deep may be
downloaded from the 'Downloads' page on our web site at:
http://www.hewit.com/downloads.htm

We hope that you enjoy reading this offering of Skin Deep

This is an 'opt-in' mailing list and you are receiving this message because
you have requested to do so.  However, if for any reason you have received
this e-mail by mistake,  we do apologise.   If you would like to be removed
from our mailing list, please reply to this message with the words 'REMOVE
FROM MAILING LIST' in the subject line.

David

David Lanning Sale Director

J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.