Re: [BKARTS] Printing on Kleenex

Well I am not sure you need this information anymore, but for future
reference here is another technique that works with printing tissue
paper on an inkjet printer. Spray one side of the tissue paper and one
side of a regular piece of printer paper with the temporary tack spray
mount (I know, I know, spray mount is terrible, but bear with me). Wait
a few seconds until the surface is tacky, but not really sticky - then
stick the tissue paper to the plain printer paper and make smooth. The
tissue paper holds up really well going through the printer this way
and doesn't wrinkle. Also, if you have been very conservative with the
spray mount, removing the tissue paper from the printer paper
afterwards is easy and leaves almost no sticky substance on the tissue
paper.