Instructors: Priscilla Spitler, Olivia Primanis, & Craig Jensen.
Date: April 17 to April 24, 2005.
Where: Buescher State Park, Smithville, Texas (45 miles SE of Austin, Texas).
The workshop will take place in a historic WPA hall with ample space, air conditioned.

Focusing primarily on the English style of fine binding, in which all the instructors were originally trained, this intensive deals with the forwarding of the text only from sewing on a frame to lacing on boards and covering in full leather (with many refinements).

Cabins have been reserved at the park for participants; other accommodations available in the area. This a master class, so students may be screened for experience. Class size limited to 20 students.

For further information & an application visit Priscilla¹s new website at:
<http://priscilla.bookways.com>
or contact Priscilla directly at (512) 237-5960 or by email <prispit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Priscilla Spitler
Hands On Bookbinding, Smithville, Texas.