Re: [BKARTS] Printing on Kleenex

I've also used a low-tack fabric backing sold at most fabric/sewing
supply stores and normally used to make fabric stiffer for dressmaking
or embroidery. There are both permanent and non permanent types and the
nice thing about it is that you can re-use them several times. (and no
aerosal fumes!) It has gone through my various epson printers pretty
well and allowed me to print on fairly flimsy materials such as very
delicate handmade papers, or even satin and fabrics.

Mara

Well I am not sure you need this information anymore, but for future
reference here is another technique that works with printing tissue
paper on an inkjet printer. Spray one side of the tissue paper and one
side of a regular piece of printer paper with the temporary tack spray
mount (I know, I know, spray mount is terrible, but bear with me).
Wait a few seconds until the surface is tacky, but not really sticky -
then stick the tissue paper to the plain printer paper and make
smooth. The tissue paper holds up really well going through the
printer this way and doesn't wrinkle. Also, if you have been very
conservative with the spray mount, removing the tissue paper from the
printer paper
afterwards is easy and leaves almost no sticky substance on the tissue
paper.