[BKARTS] URBAN MOTION Artist's Reception: October 14th 4-7

Thanks      Tara,
 If I had not come to your Artist's Reception at The Treasure Room Gallery
this exhibition wouldn't
have happened. Thanks for introducing me to the Gallery Director. Wish you
could be here as well.
Your "Jack" in the box book is still treasured.

Wish there was a way to rid my emails of those distracting =20s.
I see even Peter has them today.

S T I L L * D A N C I N G
A L I C E