[BKARTS] Bindery equipment for sale

I have two pieces of equipment I need to sell because at age 76 I want to reduce my bindery to a simpler state.

Both are in good working condition.

There is a United Van Lines office in my town which moved them in, and would be able to move them out should a buyer wish to use them.

If interested, please reply to my e-mail address: skim72ces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Charles Schermerhorn
** BOARD SHEAR - John Jacques Paper Box Machinery Co.,

          32" blade.  Includes narrow-cut attachment.

          Worcester, Mass. - & Pacific Paper Cutter Co., L.A.

          $1,100 - obo

** JOB BACKER - Leach - 21" window.

          $900 - obo