Re: [BKARTS] books/games

Leslie,
    Julie Chen's most recent book from her Flying Fish Press is a game. Her
work in general, including this piece, was featured on a San Francisco
Public Television arts program called Spark. To view the video go to:

www.kqued.org/spark/artists-orgs/juliechen.jsp

Good luck.
Cynthia Imperatore

Cynthia Imperatore Books