[BKARTS] Featured Artist at the Center for Book Arts

Dear Friends

I have eight books from my ongoing Spirit Books series on display at
the Center for Book Arts in New York. The work will be there until
December 4. I will be at the Center this coming Friday, October 15,
during the reception for the main exhibit, 30 Years of Printing and
Publishing: Highlights of the Center for Book Arts' printed matter. I'd
love to meet any fellow book artists who are there. Here is the
information:

From the Spirit Book Series
Artists' Books by Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Featured Artist at the Center for Book Arts

Center for Book Arts
28 West 27th Street, New York, NY 10001
212.481.0295, http://www.centerforbookarts.org

October 1- December 4, 2004
Monday-Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-4
Meet the Artist: Friday, October 15, 6-8 pm

If you would like to receive a .pdf of the announcement, let me know
and I will e-mail it. Works from the series can be viewed at
http://www.makingbooks.com/spiritbooks

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord