From: The Center for Book Arts <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 2, 2004 10:51 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Call for instructors

The Center for Book Arts is looking for instructors to teach Bookbinding =
I in the evenings for Winter 2005.

Bookbinding I is an introductory ten week-course that familiarizes =
students with the basic materials and techniques of bookbinding. =
Students should come away from the class with several finished books. =
The Center needs new instructors for this class who have solid teaching =
experience and are willing to teach in the evening.=20

Please submit the following for consideration:

=20

  a.. Your resume, including your education / training and previous =
teaching experience=20
  b.. Slides or samples of your work. Please include a self-addressed, =
stamped envelope for safe return=20
  c.. List of three professional references - particularly people =
familiar with CBA and/or your teaching=20
  d.. Your availability (dates / nights / weekends available)=20
The deadline for Winter/ Spring 2004 teaching applications is October =
18th, 2004.

=20

Please mail your application to:

 Education Committee

The Center for Book Arts

28 West 27th Street, Third Floor

NY, NY 10001

Please contact me by phone or email with questions about this process.=20
Sarah Nicholls

Program Coordinator

The Center for Book Arts
28 West 27th Street