Re: [BKARTS] Folded Features

I saw the FOLDED FEATURES show at the Donnell Library Center (NYC) today
and everything about it exuded exuberance. Kudos to Alice Simpson for
asking artists to make the hats initially and then putting it all
together so well. Photographs of the models wearing the pressman caps
are great. I was happy to have my 'Fingerprints' part of it.
SRotolo, doffing a cap