[BKARTS] Folded Features

The Folded Features exhibition in New York is being held over for one more
day,
Friday, October 15th,   by popular request and for
a gathering at The Donnell Library of the Supervising Branch Librarians
from around the NYPL system.

If you haven't had an opportunity, there's a "stay."
Hours: Fri : 10 am ~ 4 pm

For an e-mail postcard, contact: <DanceMarathon1@xxxxxxx>
Exhibition available for travel.

Donnell Library Center