[BKARTS] An offer - finishing press variation

Several years ago, not satisfied with the clumsiness in working with the traditional finishing press, I designed my own and use it frequently and easily.  Simple to build, with readily available materials and much more versatile than the standard models.

I have given one away and sent out copies of the drawing - plan of the thing along with directions for making it.

The List does not allow illustrations in its mail, but if any are interested in a copy send me an e-mail and I'll try to accomodate you.

Respond to
Charles Schermerhorn
skim72ces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx