Re: [BKARTS] Book Worm origin chat/question (fwd)

Teri,
There lara of certain moths that will eat their way
entirely through a book or two. Thus anyone who spends
much of there time in a book is called a bookworm;
perhaps because they seem to live in a book or they
figuratively speaking "devour" them.

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/