[BKARTS] Eric Alstrom- wire loops

Eric,

The message I sent to you personally bounced, so I am sending this out to the list in hopes of finding you. (This was discussed on the list in January of 2003)

We have found another wire loop in a book. The title is "History of the Australian Bushrangers" by George E. Boxall. London: T. Fisher: 1908. I don't remember what book you originally found yours in. Are there any similarities? We are leaving this one in the book.

Beverly Schlee
Arizona State University Libraries