From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Lavinia Adler
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 5:44 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hand Papermaking issues

Hello, List Members --
   I have 15 back issues of Hand Papermaking that I'd like to sell as a
lot for $45 plus postage. If no one claims the lot, I'll sell them
separately for $5 per issue plus postage.
   I have vol. 2 #1 (Summer 1987) through vol. 9 #2 (Winter 1994) with
the exception of vol.2 #2.
   See www.handpapermaking.org for info about the magazine, if you're
not
familiar with it. You can even check out the contents of each back issue
at this site.

Lavinia Adler