[BKARTS] Forgive cross posting! Susan Hensel Design info

The next show, A LEAP OF FAITH, will open at the
Gallery at Susan Hensel Design November 5.  Samples of
the artwork showing in A LEAP OF FAITH can be seen at
www.susanhenseldesign.com/TheGallery.html. Artists
from Minnesota, Illinois, California, Massachusetts
and Canada responded to the call. Many book artists
are included in this show.If youare in the area, do
stop by during the reception.  NOv 5, 7-9pm, Nov 6 &
7, 1-5 pm.

Also note that a new call for art has been posted at
www.susanhenseldesign.com/callforart.html.  A READER'S
ART 5 will be held in March and April of 2005 in its
new Minneapolis location.  This year the focus is on
books that might stretch our understanding of
bookness.

I am always seeking proposals for new shows. The
gallery is basically booked through August 2005.
Beyond that, the fields are open for your creativity.
I am seeking art that actively stretches the notion or
experience of story. All sorts of artwork may be
appropriate: sculpture, installation, performance,
photography, sound, video, light, motion, books,
ephemera, prints, paintings, any combination of the
above.I want to be surprised and challenged.
Information on how to apply can be found at
www.susanhenseldesign.com/TheGallery in the
downloadable brochure.

Sue

=====