Re: [BKARTS] Bright Hill Book Arts Juried Exhibit catalog

Hi Bertha,
Will the artists be getting a copy of the catalog or do we have to order
one? Thanks,
Shireen

At 09:27 AM 10/19/2004, you wrote:
Dear Friends,
When I posted the information about the Bright Hill Book Arts Exhibit and
Catalog, I
didn't supply enough information regarding the catalog. So here it is:
it's 88 pages, 4-
color cover, black-and-white interior, 88 pages, perfect bound. The format
is 8.5" H x 7"
wide, professionally printed. Included with each catalog is a 4-color
postcard of the
"best in show" artist's book.
Best, Bertha Rogers, Curator/Editor

*********************************************** Shireen Holman, Printmaker and Book Artist email: shireen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.shireenholman.com ***********************************************