[BKARTS] Letterpress Shop for sale: Vandercook, Kelsey, Equipment

I'm putting all of my letterpress equipment for sale.

Gorgeous Vandercook 219 for sale. Excellent condition, but needs new
rollers.

Tabletop Kelsey 8x10 platten press with brand new rollers.

Chases.

Type (Bodoni and others in job cases).

Type chest to hold it all.

lots of furniture.

Galley trays.

Old letterpress image blocks (wood, metal and rubber).

Tabletop Guillotine with blade (I think it is around 20"). Needs a bit
of clean up but not much.

I would like to sell everything together, but will consider selling the
Vandercook separately.

Located in Pawtucket, RI. Interested or want to see photos? Call or
email: studio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

401-723-0489

Thanks!