Re: [BKARTS] Bright Hill Book Arts Juried Exhibit catalog

Hi Shireen,
All the artists will get a copy of the catalog; additional ones can be
ordered at 50% off. Have I told you how much I've enjoyed your book? And
the gallery visitors have too, very much. Thanks for sending it!
Best, Bertha

Hi Bertha,