[BKARTS] online book tutorials

hi,

Just asking if anyone has any information regarding online book-making
tutorials.

I am looking for 'no-fuss' tutorials for making simple books - not
where we have to craw through advertisements on a website, or pay to
follow the tutorial.  Also, it would be good if these online tutorials
have good pictures to show working steps etc.

I ask this because I personally will follow these tutorials :) AND
prehaps create an online archive of book-making tutorials for free
online use for others.

If you know of any urls - - be fantastic to get your emails!

Thanks and regards to all bookmakers,

Paul.