Re: [BKARTS] need advice on scoring 24pt stock

Joe,

We have need to score this stock several times a year for various jobs. We
use a 6 point scoring rule on a Kluge. In fact, we score four lines at once for
spine folds. I seriously doubt you could get satisfactory, professional scores
by hand. You just need to find a satisfactory, professional printer/die
cutter to do the job for you.

In good spirit,

Bonnie Thompson Norman
The Windowpane Press