Re: [BKARTS] need advice on scoring 24pt stock

I agree, there should be no problem holding hairline register on a
press. If the cardstock was copied that could be the problem and if it
was printed you should mark the gripper and sideguide. Another thought,
if your sheets have a score line, you could have a printer hand feed on
a C&P. Of course if the sheets are out of register up and down and side
to side, well then you're in trouble.

Keith