Re: [BKARTS] GBW Logo Contest Deadline this Friday!

Eric Alstrom wrote:
The deadline for the Guild of Book Worker's 100th Anniversary Logo
Contest is this Friday, October 29.  All entries must be postmarked by
then.  You do not need to be a GBW member to submit a design!

I think you should stay with the present logo. Please pass my opinions along to the board.

--
http://www.cafecancun.com/portfolio

http://www.newsroom-l.net/blog