Re: [BKARTS] Tibetian Book Structure

Good Morning Patricia,

I regularly attend teachings at an institute for
Tibetan studies and the monks read from books brought
from their monastery in Darsalama, India. To my eye,
the "books" are just individual rectangular pages
printed on both sides in Sanskrit. The stack is
wrapped in a cloth that has long ribbons sewn on to
its' edge. The monks simply roll, wrap, and tie the
bundle at the end of their teachings.

If you'd like, I can measure and photograph the pages
and the cloth for you.

My thanks go out to you for persevering to keep the
information you pass on historically accurate.

Regards,
Denise Garlow

--- Automatic digest processor