[BKARTS] Gold Finishing Tools

Please excuse any cross-postings.

We’ve just put some more gold finishing tools up for auction on ebay.
These include some fantastic tools: a fire-breathing dragon, a basket
full of flowers with incredible detail and several lovely center tools
that can also be used in diaper patterns.

Clicking on the following link will bring up one of them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8141492817&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Or, you can search for “Gold Finishing Tool” or for item number
“8141492817”.
>From there, you can find the others by clicking on the link “View
seller’s other items”

Since we will not be a vendor this year at Standards, this will be your
only chance to buy these tools.

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery