Re: [BKARTS] 8th Biennial Pyramid Atlantic Book Arts Fair & Conference

Hi Brad

I spoke to Helen who said to talk to you.

Do you have any advice on the shipping to PA and the return shipping?
I will make the box under the 15x22x22 dimensions.

I will try to cipher the UPS label deal on their website. I am assuming I
print the labels on my printer.

Shipping to PA is not too mysterious. But when I get the label for shipping
back from
PA to me, what options, other than normal ground, do I choose?

Does UPS pick up? Does PA drop off?

Helen says I need to bring my own tape for packing the box Sunday after the
fair. Correct?

How many days should I allow for shipping? I assume 5 business days, so
would a safe
day be like the Monday of the 8th?

Please let me know

thanks