[BKARTS] Addition to Type in Wheaton: Cloth too!!

I've several rolls of cloth that perhaps I ought to keep "just in case", but if someone wishes to see them and pick them up with the type I've listed, I'd be willing to let the bright orange F grade buckram go, as well as a roll of flourescent green cloth and some shamrock green leatherette. Where else could you find such a lovely assortment?

Bob Roberts
Wheaton IL
(630) 871-1741
(630) 752-4122 shop