[BKARTS] recycled and sustainable artists' bookworks

Hi,

I am researching the development and uses of recycled and sustainable
materials and will put this research to examine the impact that these
materials have had on design of artists' bookworks.

I do appreciate that most types of paper can be recycled and can be
from a sustainable source, however, I would like to consider artists'
bookworks - where the form/concept of the bookwork has taken these
themes constructively.

Can anyone suggest websites and/or artists with regard to these themes?

Of course, any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time,

regards,

Paul Bettinson