[BKARTS] More Type and stuff in Wheaton [Advertisement]

I keep finding more stuff tucked away as we're packing up. If you're in the Chicago area and can stop in within the next week, I'm open to offers, with prices negotiable enough that I'm sure we can strike a happy deal. Again, these items need to be picked up rather than shipped.

Lead borders
A galley tray rack (4 rows across) with all trays
Small nipping press (10" x 15" platen
15 drawer binder's type chest, oak
Metal edged backing boards
A pallet full of county ledger/account book binders of various hinges and sizes
Extra type trays, empty, mostly california case but also 10 Hamilton binder's trays.